Two-track bridge across the Moscow River is located on the Smaller Railway Ring in Moscow. The bridge was built in 1907 and was called under the name of Emperor Nicholas II. 

The steel river bed part of the bridge has 18.4+134.74+18.4m spans. On both sides there are steel and reinforced concrete beam spans. Under this spans there are road and pedestrian paths. The parapet is made of cast iron.

The project includes the reconstruction of existing superstructure. The new superstructure differs from the old one with the height of the arches. The structure is designed according to the new technologies for steel structures.

The old superstructure was transported by water to the Kievsky Railway Station and now it is used as a pedestrian bridge across the Moscow River.

Year of completion: 2000