+7 (812) 332-62-33
Under the Transmost’s design the following objects are to be built:
- railway bridge across the Hirota River. Its length is 44.2m. The superstructure has 38.5m span and consists of steel through truss
- two overpasses with prestressed composite superstructure, 490m and 57m-long respectively.
- overpass, approaching to the airport in Sochi, consisting of three parallel superstructures, which create the passenger station.
The bridge across the Amga River is located on the railway road Berkakit – Tommot-Yakutsk, in the area of permanently frozen soil. The Amga River is the largest confluent of the Aldan River and characterized by the following:
- The length is 1462.0km
- The flood basin is 69300 sq km
- The width of the bridge under the bridge is 280m with the 8m depth.