The structures on the 4th Ring Road in Moscow City
The structures on the road from Schelkovskoe highway to Open highway:
The 3-level junction on the road from Schelkovskoe highway to Open highway includes:
- 4-lane overpass, directed to the Belokamennaya station. Its length is 1370m with two ramps and entry, which total length is 1510m. The superstructure is made of steel and reinforced concrete.
- 6-lane viaduct for road transport and tramways. The superstructures is made of steel and reinforced concrete.
Other structures, constructed under the Transmost design:
- 290m-long turn overpass on the curve with 50 radius and superstructures, made of monolithic reinforced concrete.
- Two pedestrian bridges
- Retaining walls
According to the strict requirements to the height of structures, the superstructures have built in cross bars on supports.
The structures on the road from Izmailovskoe highway to Schelkovskoe highway:
- Reconstruction and construction of 5 new railway viaducts
- Pedestrian bridge across the Bolshaya Cherkizovskaya strret
- 5 pedestrian underpasses
Reconstruction and construction of new railway viaducts are divided in several stages. The traffic doesn’t stop.
The structures on the road from Ryazansky prospect to Enthusiastov highway:
- Reconstruction and construction of 4 railway viaducts
- 2 pedestrian underpasses
- Technological overpass for hot water system
- Retaining wall along the Nischenka River
Reconstruction and construction of new viaducts are divided into stages, the traffic doesn’t stop.
After reconstruction of the viaduct across the Ryazansky prospect the passanger railway station could be built.
The need in reconstruction of existing and construction of new railway viaducts as well as pedestrian underpasses appeared due to the reconstruction of 4th Ring Road’s streets and rearrangement of railways on the Smaller Ring of Moscow Railway.
Year of completion: under construction