Civil engineering structures for the transport component of Sochi Olympic facilities
Transmost specialists designed the following facilities:
2. Overpass No. 1, 490 m long with a (20.0+24.5+27.9)+(3х28.2+18.9)+(9х26.0)+(28.0+26.0+17.5) m design
3. Overpass No. 2, 57 m long with a 2х23.5 m design. Both overpasses with prestressed cast-in-place reinforced concrete spans located on an R=300 m curve
4. Overpass No. 3, the approach overpass to the Sochi airport terminal complex, 200 m long. Three parallel spans form the passenger terminal: two separate railway overpasses and a passenger platform pedestrian overpass located between the railway overpasses.
Adler–Alpika Service alpine resort combined road/railway
5.Two-track overpass more than 830 m long, with radius on the plan up to 600 m and grades exceeding 0.03
6. Two overpasses approximately 970 and 630 m long, separated by an earthen embankment
7. Bridge approximately 360 m long across the Mzymta River (actually two single-track bridges).
8, 9, 12, 14, 15, 16 – bridges across streams at KP 19, KP 47, KP 98, KP 154, KP 158 and KP 170 with total length of approximately 285 m
10. Overpass 196 m long at KP 57+30 on primary traverse (interchange No. 2)
11. Bridge 380 m long across the Mzymta River at KP 90 with 33+42+4х63+42 m design
13. Bridge 620 m long across Mzymta River at KP 102 with (63+84+105+2х84)+(3х63) m design; the span length of 105 m was required to cross over a tectonic fault
17. All-steel bridge span over Sulimovskaya Creek with 25+81+42 m design, designed specially for the Alpika Service–Roza Khutor road
20. Golubye Dali junction at Adler railway station