Reconstruction of the October Bridge in Pskov City
The existing bridge across the Velikaya River in Pskov made from precast reinforced concrete was built under the Lengiprotransmost’s design in 1963-1965. The total length is 229.10m, mas span is 88m-long.
The works under the new design of the bridge include:
- Increase of the live load and widening of the deck (from 14m to 15m)
- Development of footpaths from monolithic reinforced concrete
- Replacement of the deck and asphalt carpet, isolation joints and balustrades
- Injections and capsulation of cracks in concrete
- Replacement of existing 8.68m-long reinforced concrete spans to the new ones from monolithic reinforced concrete.
- Rearrangement of piers
- Rearrangement of ship warning lights
- Rearrangement of communication lines
Year of completion: under construction